03 June 2005

Welcome to My World

Posted by Jameson Penn
Greetings!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything and I figured it would be best to get back into the swing of things with a bit of a change. I would like to use this blog to bring attention to ideas, news, etc. that I find of interest.

In the future, you can expect posts pertaining to the following:
  • Free-market economics
  • Government's intrusion in the lives of individuals and corporations
  • Public choice theory
  • Technological change and its impact on various industries
  • Business services consulting
  • Globalization debate and developmental economics
  • Intellectual impact of video games
  • Technology's convergence with pop culture
I do hope you enjoy reading my thoughts as much as I enjoy sharing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home